Monday, June 04, 2012

What begins with R?

Reading & Rain

I stopped at our local library this afternoon to get the 2nd Harry Potter book. It has been awhile since I have been in there, so Emeric jokingly asked who I was and what my card # is. I'm hoping to get back into the habit next school year of going to story time with Noah. It will be our last year to go!

Zach reminded me of my Mom as he read in one of the last chapters of the Harry Potter book. He can't wait to get to the chapter about the Chamber of Secrets! Why wait when you can read it first? I could never read the ending of a book before the beginning. I don't like to see the previews of a movie because they give away too much of the movie. I like to know the book/movie is appropriate to read/watch and that's about it. Let the story unfold as I am reading/watching.

We are in for a rainy week, so Emily & Eleanor's game was cancelled this evening. We enjoyed a relaxing Family Home Evening instead of a late, quick FHE. It was nice.

We experienced Deja vu this evening. Emily was washing dishes again for her mp3 player. :-)

No comments: