Sunday, November 15, 2009

Out with the old, In with the new

Matt and I are having fun spending money. :-) Even paying bills and debts is fun...at least I think so. I have had these sneakers for at least 14 years. I loved these sneakers, but they just recently started falling apart. Very sad.

They have been replaced with these...

I went with an expensive pair in hopes of them lasting just as long as my old pair. They better!

These are Matt's old overalls.

It was nice to see Matt in his new overalls when I got home Friday from Augusta. Here are 3 different poses...




There's no old or new to this next picture, but Matt wanted me to post a picture of the pumpkin pie that I made for him on Thursday.

The kids have been trying to get their teeth into some of it, but with no luck.

1 comment:

Kris said...

That does sound fun, having money to spend!! I like your shoes...I want some pie!