Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Matt is on his way home!

5 hours and 41 minutes until I see Matt!

I received this check in the mail yesterday...

I'm always mentioning to Judy and Jerry (Judy is my visiting teacher) our "big check" that is owed to us and will someday arrive, so Judy finally sent it. Haha! Before I opened the check, Zoe was determined it was the real check, but the real check wouldn't have been mailed to me and it wouldn't have been in a big manilla envelope. It didn't turn out to be the real check, but it was fun mail and it made my day. :-)

Judy and Jerry also came over yesterday morning to watch the younger kids, so I could go vote. Plus, they brought over a casserole for dinner. Judy and Jerry are AWESOME!

After eating the casserole with the kids last night, President Dauk showed up with a Thanksgiving feast. I should have emotional outbursts in Relief Society more often. :-) Actually, I just shared my testimony, but I mentioned being discouraged and down. It was fun to visit with President Dauk and to know that our family is cared about. We are looking forward to a yummy dinner tonight!

5 hours and 20 minutes until I see Matt!

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

Yay! I hope you have a very happy reunion.

And, yes, Judy and Jerry sound awesome. :)

Kris said...

I'm glad you are getting Matt back, but we'll miss him. It was good to see you Matt!

I'm glad you have such good friends.

Anonymous said...

I concur with your comment that Judy and Jerry are awesome.

I like the stickers. Very official.

ML said...

I wish I hadn't read this...it makes me miss home too much. :)