Friday, November 27, 2009

One week from tomorrow

The parade of lights is next Saturday. My neighbor called me today to let me know that her family has something else going on that Saturday that she had forgotten about, so they won't be marching in the parade with us. Part of me is stressed about this, but the other part of me is just going with the attitude that everything is going to work out regardless, so whatever. The stressed part of me usually dominates, though. Right now I'm thinking that just Zoe, Emily, Eleanor, and I will march in the parade and see if we can carry a radio playing Christmas music instead of having us sing. That would eliminate the stress of recruiting other people to march with us and eliminate the need to memorize songs. I would like to eliminate marching in the parade altogether, but I won't do that.

The good thing that came from talking with my neighbor is that now we are going to meet at the Creche Exhibit on Friday evening. That will be fun!

No comments: