Sunday, November 15, 2009

Face to Face

My mom and I went to Augusta on Friday to meet Grandma Dawn and her husband. They arrived from Colorado on Thursday. I never thought I would meet Dawn in person, but it happened! We met at the Ground Round and had a great lunch together.

It was fun to talk more in detail about things that we have written about on our blogs and to learn more about each other and our families. I'm glad it worked out that we could get together while Dawn is here in Maine! I had a great time, Dawn and Dwight!

My mom and I started our Christmas shopping on Friday. It is so much fun to have money to spend for Christmas!

A special thanks to Matt for taking the day off from work to watch the kids. Matt and I were able to go out in the evening, which was the icing on the cake. What a great day!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

What a blessing! I'm just now getting my post going -- I still haven't finished the laundry, the bills, cleaning up the mess I left behind - the twins are hard to work around!