Sunday, November 08, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!



One of my gifts today was not having to teach Sunday School since we had Stake Conference. Yay! Although, during the long 2 hour meeting with the kids being put in time out every 5 minutes (we listened to conference in the Relief Society room), I wondered if teaching my class would have been less painful for everyone.

After church, we came over to my parents' home for a yummy lasagna dinner and cake. Fun!



I am thankful to have a great family and great friends!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Joey!!! Hope you have a great day.

Mal said...

Happy Birthday! You are almost my mom's favorite age (other than whatever she is right now).

Kris said...

Happy birthday Joey!!

I'm glad you had a nice day & nice dinner. Great pictures - you are so pretty - and young looking :)

Dawn said...

Glad you had such a good birthday - see you SOON!