Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More sickness

I interrupt the Netflix watching to let you know that Eleanor threw up in the middle of the night, all over the floor, herself, and several blankets. Now I have a pile of laundry outside that at some point I need to bring over to my parents' house to wash. Emily is the only one who made it to school today. She had about 10 minutes to get ready this morning and she had that much time because she got up on her own. Matt and I were still sleeping! It was a rough night.

3 comments:

Janae said...

Joey~ hang in there! That is the worst kind of sickness to be dealing with when the washer/dryer is not working! I hope that they all have a speedy recovery and soon:)

Janae said...

Also~ I meant to say Hooray...your internet is back at home:)

Mike and Mal said...

Ezra one time threw up on my hair as I lay on the floor directly in front of him, not knowing he was sick. In fact, no one knew he was sick. I don't think he even knew he was sick!