Monday, November 16, 2009

Organizing Heaven

I have been dreaming of buying tons of organizers to do more organizing around the house, especially in the kids' room. My dream is coming true. :-)

We went from a basket full of our hats and mittens to these organizers. We each have our own box to keep our hats and mittens in. It is so much easier than searching through the basket!

Here are some new organizers in the kids' room. The drawers on the left are new. There are 6 drawers in all.

When I received money for my birthday, I mostly wanted to buy organizers!

Zach wanted me to take a picture of him.
I love organizing!

FHE Idea: I went through the 2009 Primary Presentation outline today and made up questions for our family to answer. The kids took turns picking a question, which I had taped on the wall, and then they answered the question they picked. The older kids helped the younger kids. It was a great way to review what they have been learning in Primary this year. Some of the questions were, "What is the name of our prophet?", "How can we remember the Savior as we partake of the Sacrament?", "What do we do with our arms, legs, head, eyes, ears during a prayer?", "Tell us 3 things we can do on the Sabbath day to keep it holy", "Say one nice thing about each family member". There were also a few fill in the blanks and true or false questions. FYI: Our kids were wild during this lesson, but there is hope that your kids will sit reverently and pay attention. :-)

1 comment:

Kris said...

I love organizing too! Good work. I am always amazed how much more I can fit into a space once it is organized. What a good feeling. That is a cute picture of Zach!