Friday, November 06, 2009

Matt's home?

I've seen Matt for about 4 hours since he arrived home Wednesday night. We were able to sit down together that night and eat yummy turkey and talk. Eleanor told Matt that she missed him so much and she almost cried one night, but she was asleep, so she couldn't. Matt noticed that Noah is talking more now. Noah kept saying "hi" over and over again and he said "hi dad" when one of his siblings said it. So cute! Yesterday, Matt was thrown back into the grind as he went to work and then went to his high council meeting. I'm looking forward to datenight tonight!

Zach was disappointed yesterday morning when I told him we were staying home all day, but when I suggested making a tent over the table, he was excited to stay home. Being at home is much more fun when you have a tent to hang out in!

You can't see it, but they have a portable DVD player in their tent. Fun!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Noah is growing up so fast!

I'm glad Matt made it home and hope you have a great date tonight!

Mal said...

I used to love making tents! I mean "used to" as in, I still did my freshman year of college with my roommates. I can't wait 'til Madie's big enough to enjoy them!