Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What I am doing

Well right now Noah is forcing me to take a break, so I am doing exactly what Zoe and Emily predicted...
Zoe: "What are you doing?
Me: "Taking a picture of this problem area."
Zoe: "I thought that was our problem area." (pointing to a spot in the kitchen)
Me: "That's another problem area."
Zoe: "So when you're done this area, you'll take a picture of it, right?"
Emily: "And post it on your blog!"
Zoe: "As always!"

I have been wanting to tackle this area for weeks now. This rainy day with no plans is the perfect day to do it.
Before...

After...

I'd like to add a magazine rack that hangs on the wall to go under Zoe's backpack (the L.L.Bean bag) to hold school papers.

As soon as Noah is content to be on his own again, I will figure out what to do with the stuff that doesn't have a home yet.

6 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

Looks great! I like to have a spot for packs and other school stuff:)

Have a good rainy day!

Katie said...

That looks much better! I need you to come to my house and help me de-clutter and organize this mess!

ML said...

That is so inspiring! It's such a great idea to take pictures of your problem areas' before and after...I wanna be like you when I grow up!

mindyluwho said...

Great job on the de-cluttering. I'm trying to get my house de-cluttered before I start school with the kids.

I'v been reading through some of your past posts and I've missed a lot! You are doing way more than I ever could for someone who has a one month old! And what an adorable little guy he is! I love his first bath pictures.

Elozia Marie said...

Very Nice!!! That looks great!

andalucy said...

I was just going to write, "That is so inspiring!" so I'll just say ditto to ml. I should have taken pictures before we dug out the laundry room yesterday. Oh well, I'm SURE there will be a next time.