Monday, August 11, 2008

3:24 AM

It's one of those early mornings when Noah is more content to sleep with me holding him than in bed. So I figure I might as well be productive while I hold him. I just finished typing up our primary presentation and I sent it off to Aimee, our primary president. It feels good to have that done.

I had a good church day yesterday. My kids were good during Sacrament meeting, Noah slept through most of church, and Kate went to Nursery all by herself for the first time! I had Matt bring her in and she did great. She only cried once when she noticed that Tiffany, our Nursery leader, was gone with Zach and she was left with the Nursery helper and the other kids. I heard her crying when I was in the Mother's room feeding Noah, but she didn't cry for too long. I did Sharing Time with the younger children yesterday, with the help of my mom, and it felt good to be back with the children. The time goes by a lot quicker when I am involved in Primary!

Speaking of time, it's time for me to go back to bed. Hopefully Noah will agree with that!

2 comments:

Sammie-J said...

Surprisingly, I miss those 3am feedings with Jordan. It was nice, quiet times with my baby boy...who's going to BE 3 ON SUNDAY!!!! Holy cow!!

Kristy said...

I wish my Primary Program was all done....we are getting together tomorrow to discuss it.