Thursday, August 07, 2008

18 Months Old

Kate reached Nursery age yesterday! This is such a fun, cute age. She is learning new words, has earned the nickname, "one woman wrecking crew", loves to drink water from a cup with a straw...that she can tip over and make puddles of water with, loves her binkies, can throw a ball like a pro, well like they did at her age I'm sure, loves to be outside, has discovered the fun of jumping on beds, likes to put her sippy cup in the trash, loves to rub Noah's head and sit on Zoe's lap, and is so darn cute that she can get away with most anything.

Kate is at the "monkey see, monkey do" age. Here she is feeding and burping her baby.


I captured this moment of Zoe and Kate watching a movie together, but missed the moments of Zoe reading to Kate and the two of them brushing their teeth together. Kate loves to hang out with Zoe!
Watch out Nursery, here Kate comes!

Eleanor is back home again. It's amazing how one child missing makes a difference in the workload and atmosphere around here. Eleanor had a great time and from what I hear, her stubborn attitude only came through a couple of times. That's what Lucy's mom admitted to anyway.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Really fun age. I am so glad you have such a good and willing helper in Zoe!

Katie said...

Yeah for Kate. Though I must say Ella going to nursery was a little bit bitterweete for me, Im a loser, I know. And as for that snake...scary! Call you some animal control or something. Snakes and elevators-- I DONT do either!

Janae said...

Yeah for nursery:)
Kate sounds like a very fun 18-month old. I love the picture with her holding Noah and her "feeding" her baby. Really sweet:)

Kris said...

Happy half birthday Kate! I love the baby feeding & burping... she looks like she has seen that once or twice.