Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Sleepover, Snake, and Siblings

Eleanor is at her first friend sleepover with Lucy. Zoe and Emily were VERY jealous that Eleanor was sleeping over at a friend's house and they had to stay home. I hope Eleanor had a good evening and hopefully she is asleep now. I'd like to be sleeping right now, but Noah just isn't sleepy yet.

Zoe discovered this outside today...

I've never seen a snake this big in Maine before. It can stick around as long as it takes care of the mice around here. I'd much rather have a snake outside than mice inside.

Kate wanted to hold Noah today.

She loves babies! I've come to realize that Kate is more jealous of her older siblings than she is of Noah. She's fine most of the time if I'm holding Noah, but if Zach tries to sit on me, then Kate is right there demanding to be held, too.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Okay...the snake would have to go!!! I can't even look at snakes at the Zoo!!! I would deal with the mice another way because of my HUGE fear/hate of snakes!!!

Noah is getting big....what a cutie!!

Kris said...

What a cute picture of Kate & Noah. That's funny she is jealous of Zach but not Noah... I wonder why that is? I hope Eleanor has a great time!

Janae said...

That is a huge snake in that picture! I hope he does his job really good to earn his keep;)
I love that picture of Kate holding Noah...really sweet. I have noticed Nicolette gets VERY annoyed if Vivi is sitting on my lap. She really doesn't like to share her mom with Vivien.

Phae-Jae said...

I only like DEAD snakes!!

Cats are great for getting mice, that snake would have to goooo

Cute picture of Kate and Noah, they grow up so fast!

Cindy said...

Yeah, the snake would have to go, although, Vance would probably think it was pretty cool!

That's so sweet that Kate loves babies! Great picture!

Gabriela said...

Hi Maine Mom!!!

Ok, that picture is so cute (of Kate and Noah, not the snake).

I would so rather have mice than snakes. Ewwwww.

You are the most prolific blogger I know; in the time I was MIA, you posted more than anyone else and you had a baby during that time. How the heck do you do that??? :)