Saturday, August 02, 2008

Snuggled in the Snugli

Zoe wanted to carry Noah around in the Snugli this afternoon. Noah goes right to sleep in the Snugli and sling. You can carry Noah around whenever you like, Zoe!




We went to Summer's baptism this afternoon (one of our Primary children) and I loved the centerpieces on the tables for the luncheon. There was a vase with a flower or two and then 4 pictures of Summer around each vase of flowers. Each picture was sitting on a little easel. I wanted to get a picture of the centerpieces, but I didn't get a chance. It was simple, looked very nice, and it was fun to look at the different pictures of Summer.

5 comments:

Janae said...

Cute pictures of Zoe and Noah:)
Yeah Zoe for caring Noah. The baptism sounded nice. I love getting different ideas for centerpieces. It sounded really cute.

Kris said...

Noah looks very healthy & chubby & handsome (and snuggly) - Zoe you look so pretty, and grown up!

Dawn said...

The twins haven't really liked the snuggli - too bad! It is such a handy way to try to get stuff done. Good job, big sis! I was the big sis and had a lot of responsibility - especially with my youngest brother (#5 in the family). I was 11 when he was born and felt like I had a lot of do with his rearing!

Katie said...

He is so cute! It almost makes me want to have another one...almost :)

Sammie-J said...

Zoe...a mother in the making, 15-20years down the road though.
Very cute idea for centerpieces also.