Thursday, August 24, 2006

They're keepers today

The kids and I left our house this morning at 9:45am and got home at 4:30pm. Zoe and Emily had swim lessons and then we went shopping. The kids were GREAT today. Every once in awhile people will come up to me in a public place and tell me how well behaved my kids are. Usually I think they're mistaken, especially the time a lady was telling me how good my kids were in a restaurant as Eleanor was standing on her chair, dancing to the music. But today if someone would have said something about my well-behaved children, I would have agreed. It was a good shopping day. So, here are 13 things we bought today...



1. Stamps
2. Backpack x2
3. Lunchbox for Emily
4. Box of crayons x3
5. crayon holder x3
6. waterbottle x3
7. craft toy x3
8. A puzzle for Zach
9. Easy Ups (Dora, yay!)
10. Diapers
11. socks x2
12. Sneakers x2
13. A birthday gift for my mom

If someone knows who created the Thursday Thirteen theme, I'd be delighted to know.

I really like the girls' new crayons and holders. I like how the holders zip up so Zach can't get into them, and if the holder gets knocked over the crayons won't spill out. I wish the crayons and holders would look this neat and wonderful all the time!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Those holders are cute! Where did you find them?

The haircut is adorable!

Kristen said...

Those crayon holders are so cute. I’ve never seen that kind before.

I’m glad your kids were so good for you today. I can’t imagine being gone that long with so many kids! You’re a brave mom!

Unknown said...

I found the holders at Target at the $1 spot :-)