Friday, August 04, 2006

Sports fan

Matt and I went out to dinner this evening. The restaurant we went to was very crowded, so we ended up sitting in the bar area. The Red Sox were playing on the tvs around us. Matt was watching the big screen tv behind me and started talking about how the players look on the bigger screen. He was watching the game, but the tv I could see was really too far away to watch. Would you have been annoyed that your husband was paying more attention to the tv than to you? Not me...I moved beside him to enjoy the game with him. I'm actually more of a sports fan than Matt is. I was watching a group of people talking at a table near us and I thought, I would much rather sit and watch a baseball game than talk with a bunch of people. I had a very enjoyable evening sitting next to Matt, watching a game, and eating delicious food. We left at the bottom of the 6th inning, but I would have been very content to stay there until the end of the game.

1 comment:

Ashley Lasbury said...

Hell, My ex and I would bring our books with us into a restaurant when we went out to eat breakfast.

That just means you are comfortable with each other and are relishing being without the kids! Enjoy!