Friday, May 05, 2006

Zach, Zach, and more Zach

In the past, Matt has accused me of not taking as many pictures of Zach as I have the girls. I admit we may not have as many baby pictures of Zach as we do Zoe, but I have taken pictures of Zach every month since he was born and during the holidays for his scrapbook. And it seems that lately we take a picture of him a couple of times a week. There are many pictures of him already on this blog, but here are a few more...

Here is Zach being his cute self, playing with daddy's palm pilot...


Zoe wanted to take a picture of Zach, so here is her contribution...


Here is Zach getting angry because his food isn't arriving fast enough...


Here he is done eating and he wants his bib off NOW!...


Here is Zach spending quality time with Zoe...


And here he is trying on Zoe's clothes that she has laid out for the next day...


And finally, here is Zach trying to remodel our living room wall...

3 comments:

Nettie said...

Cute pics. I love the barbie laptop one. I assume they are blogging?

Kristen said...

What adorable pictures. He is a chubby faced cutie! The one of him taking off his bib is all too familiar of a certain "Fiesty" in my family. :-)

Rachelle said...

He is so stinking cute!