2 Things you compliment your husband on while in his presence.
1) I'm always telling him he's a great husband... because he is.
2) I try to thank him every time he helps around the house...because I really appreciate it.
2 compliments you make about your spouse to your friends
1) He irons his own clothes
2) He doesn't put work ahead of his family
2 traits you married him for.
1) Good looks of course
2) Fun sense of humor
2 Days you cherished the most with your husband being together.
1) Our wedding day
2) Being sealed in the Salt Lake Temple
2 Material things you could give your husband if you just inherited a fortune
1) Animals so he could start a farm and quit his job
2 things you would miss the most if he left for 2 weeks.
1) Date night
2) Having him get the kidlets ready for bed
2 thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw your spouse.
1) Now I understand why several of the single adult girls are fighting over him
2) I will go out with him if he asks me
2 favorite dates
1) Going to Portland, Me to eat at Norm's Barbeque
2) Eating at Pizzeria Uno
2 funny odd things you love
1) His fast paced dancing moves
2) The things he says
2 places you have lived with your spouse
1) Bangor, Me
2) Bucksport, Me...so much for my childhood dreams of living anywhere BUT Maine...I'm glad
2 favorite vacations
1) Going to Utah for Christmas a few weeks after we got married
2) Going to Salt Lake City during the olympics
That was fun! I tag Rachelle, Cindy, Kristen, Lei (if you haven't gone into labor yet), and Sabra.