Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The letter k

I'm playing the letter game today. Rachelle gave me the letter k. She gave me a challenge with the letter, but since I'm in a bit of a fog this morning from being woken up about every hour last night from Emily, Zach, and Eleanor for different reasons, I'm going to write the first 10 words that come to my mind that begin with the letter k, and write how the word relates to me.

1. Kangaroo ~ A baby kangaroo is called a joey ~ just like me!

2. Kite ~ I love to watch people fly kites, but I don't feel the need to fly one myself. Our family went to a 1st annual kitefest last year where we watched different kites being flown, and the children made their own paper kites. It was a lot of fun and I hope we go again this year.

3. Kind ~ I have the kindest mother in the whole world...really I do. As a teenager, I used to accuse her of being TOO kind, but I was silly, I wouldn't want her to be any less kind than she is.

4. Kidnap ~ I hope I never have to deal with one of my children being taken away from me. It is always so sad to see pictures of children who are missing.

5. Kiss ~ I love the kisses I receive from my family! I also enjoy watching and reading romantic comedies...the first kiss is always the best part!

6. Kill ~ Not a very uplifting word, but it came to mind. My family was just talking the other day about a guy we know that was killed in an accident awhile ago. It's very sad, but we know his spirit is still alive and he is still learning, working, and progressing, we just can't see him right now.

7. Kilt ~ Matt and I enjoy listening to bagpipes. It's fun to watch men and women dressed in their outfits, playing the bagpipes in parades and other events. I could listen to them for hours.

8. Kip ~ If you watched Napoleon Dynamite as many times as my husband does, you would think of this name as one of your words too!

9. Kennel ~ We don't have any pets and we like it that way (at least Matt and I do.) Although this morning Matt did talk about getting a sheep to mow the lawn for us.

10. kids ~ We've got plenty of them around here...and I love it! I've always wanted to have a lot of kids and stay home with them. I am so happy that my dream has come true :-)

Well now that I have exercised my brain a little bit, I think I can muster up the energy to go take on the day.
If you have a blog and would like a letter, just let me know.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I just realized I haven't yet done that meme you tagged me for. Arrrgggh!! I'll do it tomorrow. PROMISE!!