Friday, March 09, 2012

Temple & Lunch

The Orlando temple reminds me of the Bountiful temple.

The temple grounds are so beautiful! Flowers and Sunshine in March...I love it!

The Time Out For Women gang...My Mom, me, Aunt Tonia & Patti.


Calling home.

The view from our hotel room.

Lunch at the Bahama Breeze. A gecko crossed our path on our way in. Our waiter (shown on the right) came to Maine once for the Fish concert. I had fish in my Bahamian seafood chowder. It was good...with a bit of southern spice.




We are now at the conference center for this evening's portion of Time Out For Women. :-)

I love & miss you Matt, Zoe, Emily, Eleanor, Zach, Kate & Noah!

2 comments:

Matt said...

It looks like you ate having fun! We miss you!!!!

Mal said...

"Aunt Tonia?" You're related to the Harmons?