Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Can you believe it?

80 degree weather in March in Maine! We are soaking up all this sunshine and heat while we can!


My day started with a headache. I rarely get headaches. I slept most of the morning and then forced myself to get up and moving. I only had a slight headache the rest of the day. We went to the park again after school. When we got home, the kids ate dinner outside. It was cooler outside than in the house! We're not equipped for 80 degree weather yet!

Zoe & I headed to church for Cub Scouts and Young Women's. Zoe worked on sewing a purse. Nathan, Andrew & I talked about what it means to be a good citizen. Then we picked up trash outside near the church. We were all so happy to be outside! Nathan & Andrew were awesome about picking up trash. They were really into it and wanted to fill another bag after we filled the first one. They couldn't believe how much trash we found in a wooded area between a road and the church. We did find a lot more than I thought we would.

Zoe spent some of her birthday money at Walmart before we came home. She now has new gym/track clothes. She is going to try track this Spring instead of softball. I can't wait to watch her!

No comments: