Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Eve Eve

Kate is still dealing with a tummy ache/diarrhea, but everyone else is back to being healthy. Zach complained that his stomach hurt before he went to bed. Hopefully, he'll sleep and feel good in the morning.

The kids were up for an outing today so we stopped at McDonald's for lunch and then we went to Old Navy to spend Christmas money and a gift card. Going to a store with all of the kids is always an adventure!

Matt and Zoe went to a stake youth activity this evening. The highlight for Zoe was getting to play volleyball. The rest of us ate dinner with my parents and my grandmother at my parents' house. The kids watched "Kung Fu Panda 2" and made huge messes everywhere while my mom and I played Phase 10. A few of the kids spent quite a bit of time crying because they were expected to finish their dinner before they ate anything else. OUTRAGEOUS!

Matt's truck and old SAAB are no longer sitting in our driveway. YAY! Matt gave them to a guy he knows in exchange for labor on his Suburban. I like it!

No comments: