Monday, August 02, 2010

Noah's Progress

I was right about Noah using his broken arm more now that he can't use his good arm. He refused to let me feed him breakfast and he's too active to sit in front of the tv all day (which I really wish he would have done!). He keeps falling on his arm, which has to be affecting the healing process. He fell on it hard before bedtime and I ended up giving him a dose of the Lortab Elixir that we got at the ER last night. He finally calmed down after awhile and fell asleep in my arms.

Matt keeps making adjustments to the sling because Noah is still able to move his arm quite a bit and he gets his arm out of the sling every now and then. Now Matt has a strap hooked to one side of the sling that goes around Noah's back and hooks on to the other side of the sling. Hopefully, this will keep the sling in place and Noah won't be able to move it around.

2 comments:

Janae said...

Oh this sounds hard! Hang in there you guys:)

Phae-Jae said...

Sounds like you have a very active little boy on your hands! I can only imagine when he is a teen:D

Hey, I hope you know I keep us with you and your family on bloglines. I need to be a better commentor:)