Sunday, August 01, 2010

Another trip to the ER



I don't think making a trip to the ER at the beginning of every week is a good habit to get into. Noah burned his hand on a very hot stove burner at 4:30pm. We thought he had third degree burns, but they are second degree burns. He needs to keep his bandage dry and I need to take him back to the Walk-In Care on Tuesday to have it looked at again. Noah, you need to stop hurting yourself!




I'm worried that now that his left hand is all bandaged up, he is going to start using his right hand more. He is an independent little guy and he doesn't like being helped. He has no intentions of slowing down.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh, my goodness!! He's a bit of an adventurer, isn't he?? That is scary stuff.

Kris said...

Oh no!! Poor Noah! Poor you! I love the sling, great job Matt... but that is going to be hard with no left hand either! That is too much. I'm glad it wasn't worse. I hope it heals quickly and you can all sleep tonight...

Janae said...

Doug says with two hands not in total working order...maybe it will slow him down on the injuries;)
Poor Noah...he is definitely at that age! I hope it heals as fast as possible:) hang in there Joey!

Courtney @ Ordinary Happily Ever After said...

Yikes!! Don't let CPS in :) Good think you hubby is a lawyer !

Mal said...

Yikes, look at those! Dang! That kid needs to slow down. But, I figure, whatever doesn't kill 'em makes them stronger.