Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Is there a bed in here?

We have been home this week due to Noah's injuries, so I decided it was time to organize our bedroom. When I simplified the living room (which is still looking good), I put everything in our room that I no longer wanted in the living room. We have a very small room, so we've been surrounded by a lot of stuff for awhile now. We have a lot of books, scrapbooks, and photo albums in our room that I need to make space for in our room, find another place for them, or get rid of them. I'm running out of options for other places to put things, though since I've already removed a lot from the living room and I don't want to put anything back into the living room. I've made room already in our room for a lot of the scrapbooks. We have one bookcase in our room that I can use for the rest of the books, scrapbooks, and photo albums. It will be awhile before our room is completely organized, but I'm making good progress.

No comments: