Saturday, June 05, 2010

Temple Trip & Haircut

My ride to the temple and back was different than I expected. My dad didn't end up going with us, so my mom and I rode with Jessica, Charlene, Tiffany, and Patti. We had a great time talking and being together! We started out with some rainy weather that turned into a lot of rain, which was a bit stressful for all of us, but it cleared up before we got to the temple and ended up being a sunny, beautiful day in Belmont. It started out sunny and beautiful on the way home, but as we got close to home, we saw some impressive lightning and went through a hail storm. Poor Jessica drove through some crazy wet weather today. Being in the temple was worth the trip as usual. :-)

Emily got her hair cut today. I haven't seen it in person yet, but these pictures show a great hair do!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I love the haircut!! I remember when Zoe and Emily came last time, we all kept marveling at how thick, shiny & beautiful their hair is! Cute pictures. And I'm glad you travelled safely to the temple & back - you've had some hair-raising trips there!