Friday, June 04, 2010

Every day should be Friday

Matt and I went out on date night this evening. We are so blessed to have my parents so close and to have a mom who loves to be with our kids! The kids LOVE Friday nights when my mom comes over to watch them. Matt and I love it, too! Matt and I ate dinner at Bugaboo Creek and then we did some shopping. Eating a yummy, peaceful dinner as a couple in a restaurant is always fun!

We reactivated our Netflix account this afternoon, so the kids had a fun evening watching different shows from Netflix on the computer. They also watched Wipeout, which Matt and I just watched. That show wears me out just watching it!

We bought Noah a new pair of sandals this evening and he loves them! I've tried to get him to wear Zach's old flip flops, but Noah doesn't care for the flip flops. He'd rather wear his red rain boots. Noah was entertaining us with his karate moves in his new sandals. I think he saw too much of Kung Fu Panda when we rented that movie a few weeks ago.

We meant to look for a fridge lock this evening, but we forgot. Noah got into the fridge today and broke 3 eggs. He was not happy when I took the egg carton away from him. I was not happy that he broke 3 eggs.

I spent most of the day getting ready for Primary. I'm going to the temple tomorrow with my parents and we're meeting other Relief Society sisters at the temple, so I didn't want to be putting together something for Sharing Time tomorrow night. Yay for a productive day and yay for a wonderful husband who will be taking care of our kids tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Sounds like a great Friday! I hope you have a good Saturday at the temple, too!