Monday, June 21, 2010

Dang!

That's what Noah says when something doesn't go right. Of course, he learned that from me. We had a lightning storm yesterday afternoon and now our internet and our oven are not working. The oven doesn't bother me as much as the internet! I am at my parents' house right now getting ready to go visiting teaching with my mom. The last evening we could do it before leaving for Utah. We have been busy today (except for the hours at the pool) packing and shopping for snacks to bring on the plane. We can't rely on the airline to keep our kids fed, so we stocked up. We are all excited to leave in the morning!

2 comments:

Kris said...

We can't wait to see you!!! I hope the trip goes smoothly! You probably won't read this until you are here!!

Kristy said...

You need to come to a blogger day so we can all meet you while you are here or have Janae call me and I will come meet you!! How exciting a trip to Utah!!!