Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Priorities

We've been going to bed late and getting up late during our vacation, so the thought of getting up early this morning to go to the Bountiful Temple was not appealing, but we did it. Matt & I went to the 6am session, yes you read that right 6am, which means I was out of bed at 4:15am. That's earlier than when I get up to go to the Boston Temple! I'm glad we went that early though because the kids slept right through it. They were still asleep when we got back.

Kerri, Janae, Zoe, Emily, Eleanor, Zach, Sarah, Lilli, Ava, Vivi, Nicolette, Savannah, & I went to see Toy Story 3 this afternoon. 3-D style. I thought it was a good movie. I had heard that some scenes were too scary for young children, so Kate & Noah stayed with Matt. I'm glad they did because there were some scenes that I think Kate would have been freaked out by. As another mom pointed out, it wasn't a painful movie to sit through, it was pretty entertaining.

Kerri, Sarah, Zoe, Lilli, Zach, & I went to Wendy's for lunch after the movie. The kids enjoyed more cousin time, and Kerri & I enjoyed talking with one another. :-)

Zoe & Emily are now watching Sarah play softball.

I am going to go get ready for the Blogger Moms movie night. I am so excited to be included! I'm also excited that we are going to see Eclipse!

No comments: