Wednesday, June 02, 2010

2 Declutterers=3 great looking closets

Sunshine and I had a Presidency meeting at the church this morning while our kids played together. After our meeting, Sunshine started to go through our very disorganized primary closets. I couldn't let her have this fun by herself, so I joined her. We got rid of A LOT of stuff and it felt great! We actually know what is in our closets now and we can shut the doors again. :-)

I found this huge word search in the closet, which Sunshine didn't want to keep, so I brought it home. I put it up on the wall and the kids have been finding the word forgive on it. On Sunday or for FHE, we'll look up 3 Nephi 13:14-15 for the rest of the words we can search for, if the kids haven't already done it before then.


I went to the last PTO meeting of the school year this evening. I met Zoe's school librarian, who knew Zoe well since Zoe spends quite a bit of time in the library. I also volunteered to be the PTO secretary next year.

1 comment:

Mal said...

PTO--you are a brave woman.