Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Have you every noticed...

that every child in the house can be playing happily when you sit down to eat a peaceful meal or snack by yourself and then everyone is suddenly hungry

that children become needy, whiney, or extremely loud when you're on the phone

that sitting down to read a good book must mean that you are bored because a child will insist that you play with her/him.

that children wait until you are headed out the door to tell you they can't find their shoes or they don't like their outfit and they MUST change

that your 2 year old chooses all the bad times to ask you to play with her/him, such as when you're eating, getting into the shower, changing a diaper, feeding the baby, or hurrying to get out the door for an appointment

...or is it just me?

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

My son is only 10 months old, but I do know that if I am really tired and am desperate for sleep, he'll wake as soon as my head hits the pillow.