Sunday, February 27, 2011

Not our typical Sunday

Noah found a pink marker in the bedroom last night and he decided to color himself before falling asleep.

Thank goodness it was a washable marker. Here he is ready for church.


We have a sickness going through our family that strikes suddenly and strong, but it doesn't last long. Noah felt fine before Sacrament meeting, but he slept through Sacrament meeting and had developed a slight fever and he was acting like he was going to throw up, so I brought him home. Matt was already home because he felt sick right before we left for church. I brought my Mom's car home and my parents' drove our Yukon home after church with the rest of our kids. I met up with my parents and the kids at my parents' house to eat and then we came home. Noah was asleep when I left to go to my parents' house, but he was awake and feeling fine when we got home. Matt is feeling better, too. I felt sick for a few hours yesterday morning, so I know what they went through today. The only one who has thrown up so far is Zach and hopefully it will stay that way.

2 comments:

Mal said...

I'm going to post that on "Late Night Mistakes." Hahaha! (Just kidding...)

Dawn said...

We have marker all over everything in our house - not all washable unfortunately. I'm glad you're doing better. We're all well for now!

We're having spring today - wonder how long it'll last. Kev will be coming back to Maine on Saturday - I hope it's not storming for his trip!