Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More Vacation Fun

The kids and I went to see "Tangled" at the dollar theater this morning at 9:30. I didn't think there would be a lot of people at the theater that early, but it was pretty packed! Zoe and Eleanor had seen the movie, but the rest of the kids hadn't, so they were excited to see it. We all laughed at the many funny parts. It is a good movie that I didn't mind seeing twice (I went to see it with Zoe a few months ago). Noah and Kate were very good during the movie. Noah was a bit restless toward the end of the movie and at one point Kate wanted to sit on my lap when Noah was on my lap, but they were brief moments of stress. I was more stressed when we got out to the Yukon and I realized that I had left the diaper bag in the lobby where we stopped to get Noah bundled up before heading outside. When I went back inside, I was happy to see my bag right where I had left it!

We stopped at home for lunch after the movie and then we headed out again to go swimming. I was going to do laundry this afternoon, but Zoe asked if we could go swimming. Why not, it's VACATION!

A cute Kate moment...While walking on the icy (covered with sand) path to our door yesterday Kate exclaimed, "Hey! There's pepper on the snow!" It was so cute how her face lit up and how she was so excited about that fact. :-)

No comments: