Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tourney Time

February vacation = High School Basketball Tournaments!

My Dad, Zoe, and I went to the Bangor Auditorium this afternoon to watch a few Championship games. During the girls' Class D Game, Zoe was routing for Washburn, but I wanted DeerIsle/Stonington to win. DIS was ahead most of the game, so I was happy most of the game, but then Washburn started to close the lead during the 3rd quarter and they won the game. What a game! Zoe was quite pleased that "her" team won. The Boys' Class D Game wasn't as exciting with a blow out, but it was still fun to be there and watch.

We enjoyed concession food at the games and then my Dad treated us to dinner at "Pepinos"...after deciding that we were not hungry. I guess we just didn't want the fun to end. :-)

No comments: