Wednesday, September 15, 2010

These are the best years of my life

I have hit the phase of motherhood where I rely heavily on my calendar. If it's not on the calendar, it will get forgotten about because our family life has become super busy! On the calendar today...

1) Primary Presidency Meeting ~ 9am
2) Zoe's soccer practice ~ 5-6:30pm at middle school field
3) Emily's soccer practice ~ 5:30-7pm at Reggie Ginn field
4) PTO Potluck Dinner/Meeting ~ 5:30-7pm

Emily wasn't going to play Rec soccer this year, but she changed her mind after the first game. So now Zoe and Emily are on the same team, just like last year.

I volunteered at the end of last school year to be the PTO Secretary this year.

This is how we juggled everything going on this evening. I picked up Zoe's friend, Caitlin and dropped Zoe and Caitlin off at their practice, dropped cookies off at the school for the PTO potluck, dropped Emily off at her practice, went to my PTO dinner and meeting. Zoe got a ride home with Caitlin and Emily got a ride home with my Dad. We are all home together now and most kids are in bed. :-) If you are looking at my day and thinking that this is nothing...I don't want your life!!!

We have been down to just the Yukon running the last week or so, but thankfully Matt got his car back yesterday! It gets really fun trying to juggle so many different schedules with one functioning vehicle.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I'm glad you're back to two cars! very helpful. It's great the girls can be out enjoying the fall weather on the soccer fields!