Wednesday, September 01, 2010

First Day of School



Can you tell from the picture that something is off with Eleanor? She was excited and nervous for school this morning, which made her stomach feel yucky. I was hoping that once she got to school, she would perk up and feel better. No such luck. She threw up instead. She is now home and playing playdoh with Kate and Noah.

Zach was Mr. Independent this morning and didn't need me to walk down the hall with him at school to his classroom. I'm sure he is having a great first day. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it, and I'm sure I will hear ALL about it because Zach likes to talk. I'm hoping to get more information out of him than I've been able to get out of the girls about school. :-)

1 comment:

Kris said...

Oh that is sad! Eleanor does have a not-so-good look on her face for sure. Did she take the bus or did you drive her there? I hope Zach had a great first day and the second day is better for Eleanor!