Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Everything will be left undone until...

I took Kate and Noah to story time today. It has been awhile since I have been to the library. I had no intention of bringing home a book to read. I have plenty to do! The librarian let me know that she put my name on a waiting list for Nicholas Sparks' new book. I didn't even know he has a new book out. That was so sweet of her to think of me and to put my name on the list. As we were checking books out, I was given "Safe Haven" to read, which is Nicholas Sparks' new book. There are many things I should be doing other than reading, but of course I didn't refuse the book. I just started reading it and I can tell it's going to be a book that I won't want to put down. I guess the things that I need to do will just have to wait until I'm done reading. Sorry Mom...I was given strict instructions to return the book right after I'm done for the other people on the waiting list. Head to the library and get your name on the list! :-)

2 comments:

Mal said...

hahaha! I know how that is.

I just took Madie back to story time for the first time in a while today too!

Kris said...

What a sweet library you have - I'm glad you have a fun book to read!