Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Haircut & Soccer

After going for my 5:30am walk, getting ready for the day, dropping the kids off at school, going back home and then going back to the schools to bring Zach his backpack and Zoe her flute, eating breakfast, getting Kate and Noah ready for the day, and dropping Kate and Noah off at my parents' home for my Dad to watch, I was able to relax and get my hair cut. :-)

This is what my hair looks like after a day of taking care of the kids and attending a soccer game.


It was fun watching Zoe play soccer this evening. Matt made it to her away game in Hampden last night. We all watched the game this evening. Zoe's team won their game last night 4-0 and they lost their game to Old Town this evening 0-4. It was cute to hear our kids cheer Zoe on. Noah repeated everything Matt and I would yell out, which was also cute.

2 comments:

Kris said...

I love your haircut, it looks great!

MJ said...

i'm with kris! been thinking about cutting my hair. it's time for a change, just don't know what kind of change....

and my word verification is "gorephor". i don't like it. (bloody) gore or (al) gore, i'm not a "phor" of either.