Monday, May 17, 2010

VICTORY

I am on a victory high right now! We had a softball game tonight and WE BEAT THE "UNBEATABLE" ROSENS! They are no longer undefeated because of us! :-) Zoe pitched a great game and all the girls did great up to bat whether it was getting a good hit or being patient and waiting for the walk. WOOHOO!

We finally have some pictures of a game, thanks to Matt. Here is Zoe pitching.


Here is Emily at bat. She walked twice.

Here is Emily on 3rd.

Here is Zoe at bat. Zoe walked once and struck out once. She struck out the final batter for the win, so she made up for her own strike out. :-)

Victory lap! That is me in the red shirt. Yes, I am wearing Rosen's color. Why? Because if I wore their color, then some of their luck would come to our team...and it did!


Matt watched the game with the younger kids. He had some excitement of his own. When he was helping Kate go potty, Kate's sunglasses fell into the port-a-potty toilet. Kate expected to get her glasses back, but of course that was not going to happen. Matt expected Kate to go to the bathroom after the sunglasses fell into the toilet, but Kate said, "I can't pee on my glasses!" She did finally pee on them, but she still needed to poop. "I can't poop on my glasses!" When she was done, she noted the fact that her glasses were all wet and Matt agreed. Goodbye glasses.

HAVE I MENTIONED THAT WE WON OUR GAME? The girls were so cute after the game. They just could not believe that they had just won. We are so proud of them!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Congratulations! I think it's great you are having so much fun with the team! You look cute in the picture, just one of the girls :)

HeatherT said...

It sounds like you are having a great time coaching softball. Congrats!