Friday, May 28, 2010

My dear sweet mother

Matt and I are enjoying an end of the softball season treat. My mom has all of our kids at her house this evening for a sleepover! How sweet is that? Very! Matt and I went to dinner at Pizzeria Uno. I can't even remember the last time we went there together. It has been too long! Matt wanted to stop at L.L. Bean before heading to Mardens to pick up garden gloves and seeds. We're planting our garden on Monday. :-) At L.L. Bean, I found swim shorts for Noah and flip flops for Zach, both were 50% off. I love the bargains!

Now, we are enjoying the peace and quiet. It's time to go read and relax.

Thank you, mom!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Your mom is so awesome! What a great start to the long weekend! Enjoy! :)

Janae said...

Yay for sweet moms:) That sounds like a wonderful night off for you guys...and a busy night for your mom;)