Sunday, May 30, 2010

A true day of rest

Today was a relaxing church day, which I haven't experienced in a long time! I didn't have to teach a lesson today or be responsible for anything. It was so nice yesterday not to have a lesson to think about, and it was so nice today to sit and learn in the classes. Since it was the 5th Sunday, the Young Women and Patti took over primary, so I was able to go to Sunday School and the combined Relief Society/Priesthood meeting with Matt. :-)

Something keeps knocking our hummingbird feeder down. I had to make new hummingbird food this morning before church because our feeder was down this morning. I hate it when a hummingbird comes to our feeder for food and the feeder is not available to eat from. I love my hummingbirds! I don't want to disappoint them. I hopefully made the feeder more secure in its place when I put it back up this morning. Time will tell.

We went over to my parents' house for barbecued hamburgers and hot dogs after church today. We have had such sunny, beautiful weather lately. I love it!

No comments: