Saturday, January 30, 2010

Before Matt, Zoe, and I got sick...

Eleanor, Zach, and I went to Zoe's first band/chorus concert Thursday night. My parents were there as well. The 5th grade band went first ("Zoe's band"). I don't have a good picture of Zoe playing her flute, but I did get a good enough picture to post of Zoe singing in the 5th-8th grade chorus. She is in the second row from the bottom, in the middle.


Zoe felt like she did a good job playing her flute and singing. We had fun listening to her and her classmates. Zach said he was hungry when the performance was almost over, so I told him we would stop at McDonald's before going home. That made his night! It was nice to be out of the house, so I wasn't in a rush to get home. My mom came to McDonald's with us. The kids and I stopped at the grocery store after we ate and I willed myself not to get sick before getting home. It worked. I've been sick and useless since we got home Thursday night, though. The girls had yesterday off from school, so they helped with the little ones when Matt had to go to work for a short while. Zoe and Matt weren't feeling great yesterday, but they were well enough to be up and around.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I'm sorry you guys got it too! Well, I guess that's everyone now - so goodbye and good riddance to that sickness! I hope you are all feeling a lot better.