Friday, January 22, 2010

Our weekend plans

Can you hear that? It's the absence of children. Too quiet? I'm not at that point yet. I dropped all of the kids off with my mom a few hours ago for a sleepover. Matt and I are going on the stake bus temple trip tomorrow and we'll be getting back late, so we have not 1, but 2 quiet nights alone. SWEET! Zoe, Emily, and Eleanor are going to spend the night with Patti tomorrow night and meet us at church on Sunday. Zach, Kate and Noah are going to stay with my parents again. The kids were so excited for this weekend to get here. I'm glad they will be having fun with family and friends while Matt and I are at the temple. We leave Bangor at 6am tomorrow morning. It will be a long day, but hopefully a good day.

4 comments:

Mal said...

Mum and Dad used to split us up: the boys (at the time 3) to Dad's sister's and me and Alexa to my mum's cousin's. We loved it! Have a great time!

Kris said...

That is great you are going together. Have a wonderful weekend.

MJ said...

WoOt! Have a great weekend without the kids, and have fun at the temple! Travel safe!!!

Phae-Jae said...

Sounds like bliss! Enjoy!!