Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A long month ahead

Matt's motion to withdraw from his upcoming trial was denied yesterday. His words to me were, "See you in December". He picks a jury tomorrow and the trial starts on Monday.

I have been on my own with the kids the past two mornings. Today went better than yesterday. Yesterday, I fed Noah when I should have been getting the kids up to get ready for school, so they got up late. Eleanor, who takes her sweet time getting ready, decided she was too tired to get up, so she was not going to school. After leaving her alone for a few minutes, I went back into her room to inform her that she would be spending the day in bed and she would miss her cheerleading class. She got up. Rush, rush, rush and the kids somehow made it out the door on time. We all got up on time this morning and there was less rushing around.

Zoe wanted to take a cute picture of Kate hugging Noah yesterday. This is what she got...








and then my memory card was full.

6 comments:

Janae said...

Well...good luck this next month:)
That sounds a little daunting but, I know it will go fast,because you will be so busy!
Good job with the pictures Zoe:) some very cute photos.

Anonymous said...

He is such a cute kid, do you realize that? Of course you do. All your kids come out adorable. You saw the picture at the reception. It's only a matter of time before we give birth to a lizard.

Kris said...

I think Zoe's pictures capture a lot of "the life of Noah!"

Dawn said...

Those scratches are sure lasting, aren't they? Feisty likes to take pictures, too.

Sounds like a big job getting everyone ready for school - Kristen has only 2 to get ready, and I take the other two unfinished so she can get back home and study!

Gabriela said...

Wow. I'll be thinking of you during November! You can do it-you always do.

Awwwww, cute little guy.

And I love your kids' costumes!

Ave said...

What is it that Matt is doing that takes him away from home so much?
I'll say a little prayer for you!