Monday, October 13, 2008
7 things you've always wanted to know about me
Tagged by ML...
1. I have always lived in Maine
2. I love to declutter/organize and I'm currently in the mood to take every single thing out of our house and start fresh.
3. I have been able to do a one handed cartwheel since the age of 2, so I find it fascinating that my girls find it difficult to do a cartwheel.
4. This is the first year that the boys outnumber the girls here at home when the older girls are at school. I love having daughters AND sons. :-)
5. I am great at keeping a record of my own family history, but terrible at researching the history of my ancestors.
6. I love listening to Glenn Beck!
7. I LIKE driving my kids to activities and watching them...weird, I know.
Every blogger who reads this post! Okay, so #8 could be I'm too lazy and short on time to list 7 people and link to them. Bye!