Friday, June 09, 2006

WHAT did you say?!

Matt and I were talking with Zoe at dinnertime one night this week and I asked her who she would like for a second grade teacher. When she said, "Mrs. Frecker"...which sounded like...well you can figure it out I'm sure...Matt and I burst out laughing. Zoe found out on Wednesday that she got the teacher she wanted for next year...which means I have the summer to practice saying her teacher's name without laughing or thinking of the movie, "Meet the Fockers"!

So, the one day a week laundry DOES work for me...unless someone throws up in their bed during the week, which Eleanor did Wednesday night. She woke up around 4am and she was sick until around 8am and then she was fine. She's back to her perky little self today.

Hey Sister Harvey, I remember you! How neat you found my blog. It was fun to hear from you!

1 comment:

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

just read this. LOL! You'd think that a teacher teaching that age group might go by Mrs F or something equally safe. But what do I know?