Monday, June 12, 2006

Let's go play!



I am supposed to share a favorite childhood toy, but I can't think of a specific toy I really enjoyed playing with, but I do remember playing outside with my friends A LOT. We would jump rope, swing, play pass with a baseball, ride bikes, play tag, play hide and seek, climb trees, play hopscotch, go for a walk, go swimming, and on and on and on. I loved being outside. Now it's fun for me to see my children discover all the fun things to do outside, which is where Emily and Eleanor want to be right now, so I better go!

4 comments:

Dawnyel said...

I LOVE playing outside. My son loves it too...especially when I'm in the middle of doing something else. :) The outdoors were your playground!

Mall Worker said...

Playing outside is the best! So many fun things you can do out there, you can't ever get into trouble for running around, or accidently knock anything over!

scraphappymama said...

Loved being outside, as do my kids. Just wish more kids were outside these days.

Kristen said...

Nothing better than playing outside!! A whole world of imagination out there! If it were up to my kids, they would never set foot in the house.