Friday, April 30, 2010

Noah rejects my plan

It wears me out to push Zach, Kate, and Noah on the swings at the same time, so I came up with a plan to push Zach while Kate pushed Noah and then Zach would push Noah while I pushed Kate. It was a great plan and Zach and Kate were all for it. I started to push Zach and Kate started to push Noah. Noah immediately responded, "Mommy, help! Mommy, help!" So much for my great plan.

Side note: Zach is learning how to swing by himself, but he prefers to have me push him, so he can go higher.

2 comments:

Kris said...

That is so funny! you just have to wonder what goes through their little minds sometimes... and I hear you on the clutter, it is so hard to get rid of kids' things, but if we didn't....

Janae said...

It's funny how opinionated a toddler can be!
Also, I think every mom has "mother guilt" on the kid clutter. It is a very hard thing to find balance on!