Saturday, April 24, 2010

Softball

Zoe made me feel good Friday afternoon when she excitedly realized that we had softball practice that evening. She said she loves softball practice; Softball practice rocks! :-)

I have 2 moms that are helping me out this season. They are awesome! We were focusing on the outfielders at the end of our practice on Friday, so we were pitching to each other to get the ball into the outfield. One of us would run around the bases after a hit and the girls had to try to get us out. As I was running to 3rd base, I heard Emily's friend, Tessa (whose mother is my assistant coach) say to Emily, "I think our moms are having more fun than we are!" It was true.

Win or lose, we are going to have a great softball season. :-)

3 comments:

Mal said...

Sounds fun! I think Mike and I are going to try to get playing with some other couples/families from our ward just for fun.

Dawn said...

That's neat.

Kris said...

It sounds like you've got things figured out, if you are having at least as much fun as the kids! My favorite part of Leif's soccer practices are the kids v. parents scrimmages!