Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More garden fun

Zoe went out early yesterday morning to work some more in the garden. Zach and Kate went out to help her.

I wanted to get a picture of Kate raking the dirt in her pink skort, pink boots, and her pink princess coat, but I missed the opportunity. She looked so cute!

I caught for Zoe yesterday while she pitched. There were many interruptions, but she was patient and understanding. We had a rain shower while we were outside. It stressed me out because I had Noah's bedding drying outside. His bedding was dry at bedtime, so I brought it in. I didn't find any spiders, but I did find a little bug. I need to call the dryer guy today since he didn't call me back like he said he would.

I took a step in the hall yesterday and felt a sharp prick...
Me: "Ow!"
Kate: "What?"
Me: "A needle"
Kate: "A needle?" Then as she was walking away from me she muttered, "Stupid needle!"

Zoe and Emily had Activty Days last night. The girls are starting a book club and their first book to read is "The Two Princesses of Bamarre". Each of the girls will receive their own copy of the book to keep, but the books hadn't arrived yet, so last night the girls talked about different books that they have read and books that they would like to read. They also talked about different things to look for while reading their book club books like good verses evil, happy verses sad, honesty verses dishonesty, and so on. Zoe and Emily love to read, so I hope they enjoy the different books that they will read and discuss with Morgan, Kayla, and their leaders.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Your garden looks great, and you have some great workers too!

The book club sounds like a fun idea. I hope everyone is enjoying the week of vacation!